This website is created by a recent graduate from King Saud bin AbdulAziz University for Health Sciences in Riyadh with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS). As far as she could remember, she couldn’t study anything without summarizing and simplifying it in bite-size information for her brain to handle, putting it in her own words, and organizing it the way it makes sense to her. So, she started sharing her notes with close friends, colleagues, her batch, other batches, and other universities. She wanted to keep all of her work in one place, to be organized, easy to share, and updated when needed. And this is why this website was created!
- This is not intended in any way, shape, or form to be a “respectable” reference, it’s an effort of one small human, and mistakes are a part of being human. (What I’m trying to say is, don’t blame me if you get an “F” in that OSCE)
- Under each summary you’ll find the references I used for that specific topic. Although every information here is taken from either a book, video, lecture, or something one of our doctors have mentioned during the teaching sessions; still, mistakes do happen.
- As for the clinical skills’ reference:
- 90% is from batch 9 files, which we will forever be grateful for.
- 5% is from geekymedics and other random youtube videos.
- 5% is from our doctors’ notes.
- Please note that the clinical skills are tailored to our OSCE exams we had in our university, which might not be applicable to your OSCE exam’s format.
- It goes without saying that this is an open forum and everyone’s participation is welcomed and encouraged, if you find any mistake in any of the summaries please let me know! It will be corrected and updated right away. Feel free to do so in the replies section of any post, or contacting me via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can download any summaries you want in a PDF format, you’ll find the link at the end of each post. But, if you want to download all of them at once, you can conveniently do so through this link.
And finally, I’m grateful for every person who have motivated to create this website, you know who you lovely people are!
Spread the word and share this website with anyone who you think might need it.
All the best,